A sustainable approach to content creation and marketing
You can’t be everywhere and do everything.
Maybe you’ve tried?
I certainly have.
There’s another way.
A way that still gest results.
Still connects with your ideal customers and clients.
A way where you create and share content at a pace that you can sustain.
It’s time to ditch the hustle and grind till you drop mentality and embrace an alternative that feels real and sustainable and supports us as whole individuals with a life outside of our business.
The Less is More Content Marketing approach focuses on the key tasks that get you higher results.
This I know…
The more valuable your content, and the more intentional you are about your distribution, the less you need to be everywhere. And the less you’ll be swayed to trying manipulative marketing tactics.
You don’t need those sleazy tactics.
You don’t need social media hacks.
You need to be intentional with your content, whether that’s social media updates, blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, videos + audio.
Here’s what we cover in this 41-minute (fluff-free) audiobook:
- How to find a rhythm for your content creation and marketing, so you avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Steps to creating high-value content that gets better results than standard content that just adds to internet noise.
- How to research the types of content your audience wants to consume.
- Ideas for getting the most out of every piece of content you create.
- Content that connects and resonates with your audience.
- How to create newsletters with more ease.
- Intentional, strategic content distribution.
- Nurturing your email list for more engagement and higher results.
Why an audiobook?
Text serves its purpose, of course, but sometimes you need a break from sitting in front of the computer. You can listen to Less Is More Content Marketing while you take a walk, cook, clean, or just cozy up with your favorite cuppa… away from the computer screen.
In fact, I encourage you to use this audiobook as an excuse to de-screen.
Reclaim some of your time.
When you purchase Less Is More Content Marketing, you automatically receive access to the 41-minute audiobook.