Let’s write 7 blog posts in 7 days.
Together, we can do this!
We’ll be getting a bunch of blog posts done and out of the way
(so you can focus on other stuff, like your business building or marketing or whatever else you need to do)
I’m Alicia-Joy Pierre. Since, 2012, I’ve written hundreds of webpages, articles, and email campaigns, created 9 journals + published 3 books of my own (and ghostwritten 5 for clients). I’ve also provided writing training, coaching, and copywriting to hundreds of online entrepreneurs.
The key to getting all this writing done? Consistency and momentum. 7 Days of blogging will help you build both.
7 Days of Blogging was created to help you solve these challenges:
*You can’t seem to find the time – or focus – to finish blog posts.
*When you sit to write, you often get distracted by the 1,846,453 other things you need to do.
*You understand the importance of creating and sharing content but you never seem to get to it.
By joining the next 7 days of blogging (starting August 17, 2020), you’ll be able to:
*Dedicate a specific amount of time to focusing and writing.
*Push through writer’s block and feeling uninspired.
*Share and be encouraged by other bloggers who are all in this together. We’ll be rooting for each other during the 7 days.
How to gauge if 7 Days of Blogging is a good fit for you:
- You want to knock out a bunch of content in a supportive, virtual environment.
- You need a little push to get you going to completing a bundle of blog posts that you can then schedule to go out over the next few months.
- If you understand just how powerful accountability can be.
Isolation is a dream killer
There’s a certain magic that happens when you know you’re supposed to show up and do the work at a set time. When you know people are there waiting on you and rooting for you. It’s one of the best ways to get motivated and tackle tasks that you’ve been procrastinating over for far too long.
Here’s What You Receive When You Register:
- Access to the daily virtual co-writing sessions, hosted over Zoom (to cover different time zones, there’ll be one at 7 am EST and another at 1 pm EST. Each call will last 2 hours. We’ll write in 30-minute focused blocks with 10-minute breaks in between. Stay as long as you want/need. You can attend one or both every day for 7 days, but you’re not obligated to attend all sessions).
- My formula for writing blog posts…QUICKLY (not half-finished blog posts that sit in draft status for months. I’ll be sharing this formula on the Zoom calls)
- Blog writing resources (how to stay motivated + how to plan and track your writing)
The next sessions start Monday, August 17th, 2020, and end on Sunday, August 23rd.
Our Schedule for the 7 Days:
Here’s our schedule for the 7 days:
Day 1: Kickoff + how to write blog posts quickly
Day 2: Planning your writing sessions (it’s more than just the writing)
Day 3: Writing when you don’t feel inspired or don’t know what to write
Day 4: How to write when you don’t feel your writing is ‘good enough’
Day 5: Writing about tough stuff (personal or controversial)
Day 6: Setting realistic writing goals
Day 7: Feedback / maintaining momentum
Pay what you can. The average payment is $25, but I want you to be honest with yourself and pay whatever amount you can pay right now.
Am I obligated to do one zoom call a day?
Nope. Your only obligation is to yourself. If you can make one call a day during the seven days, perfect. The more you show up and write, the more you’ll get out of this challenge. But, of course, life happens, so it’s understandable if you miss a call.
What should I write during the 7 days?
Seven Days of Blogging is primarily focused on encouraging you to create blog content. But you can, of course, write whatever you need to during the 7 days. The main point is that you show up and get the support and accountability to get a ton of writing done.
Do I have to write 7 blog posts?
Not at all. Our goal is 7. But if you write less – or more – it’s all good. I’ll be encouraging you to get the maximum amount done, without sparing quality.
What happens once I register?
After you register, you’ll receive a welcome email. Then, every day for the 7 days, you’ll receive a morning email reminder with links to the zoom calls and any relevant resources + worksheets for the day.