It’s time to build momentum with your blog
When you build momentum with your blogging, you get into a consistent rhythm of creating and sharing your body of work and your offers.
This is the steady road to blogging success that doesn’t lead to burnout.
Momentum gets you rolling at a nice even pace that you can sustain. This is how you avoid the typical starting and stopping that most bloggers go through (I’ve been there. It stalls your progress and demotivates you).
I created Blog Momentum Coaching to give you:
- One-on-one, customized coaching to help you launch (or relaunch) your blog on the right track.
- Guidance for building a sustainable pace so you don’t launch and then disappear (as is common) or worse, overdo it, and burnout (also common).
- Help for creating a plan for content creation that fits your blogging goals and your lifestyle.
Through our one-on-one work together, you’ll:
- Get support and accountability for moving your blog from stuck to growing + evolving.
- Have a safe space to talk about your blogging challenges + ideas for overcoming them.
- Get feedback on your blogging goals and content creation (I’ll give you specific feedback on content you create during the 3 months).
Is Blog Momentum Coaching is a good fit for you?
- You have a blog or will be starting your blog in the next few months. You know what your blog is about and who you need to reach, but you just need help building and sustaining momentum to get your content completed, published, and distributed.
- You’re open to coaching + feedback, and you understand that although this will help you launch (or relaunch) your blog, this isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme. You’re aware that building a blog takes time and dedication.
This is a 3-Month commitment so you can gain momentum
You get one 60-minute coaching kickoff call at the start of the 3 months.
Plus, every month you get:
Two unique, 2-hour hybrid coaching/working calls. I created this hybrid coaching because I found it to be one of the most effective ways to help my one-on-one clients.
Here’s how it works: we jump on a Zoom call that will last a total of 2 hours. We’ll first discuss the blog content you want to work on. Then we co-work (on mute) for 30 minutes, then break for 15.
This gives you the opportunity to work on what we discussed. Then during the break, you can ask for further guidance or feedback or share if you’re feeling stuck.
Then we work again for another 30 minutes and then wrap up the call with another question/feedback round.
$150 per month
Interested? Let’s have a chat. Schedule your free call HERE to see if you’re a fit for the service
“Alicia, your writing course was timely and extremely relevant to me. There is so much information on the internet, that I’d started getting overwhelmed and not sure what direction to take.
What I loved most about the course, was the way you broke down the different writing styles. I appreciated the various resources you so generously gave us on where and how we can market our services. Going forward with my business, I now feel confident about the future because I have more clarity. I wish I had done this course earlier, It would have saved me a lot of time that I’ve wasted trying to figure out stuff. Thanks Again.” Joyce Fiodembo. International Nurse Support
“Alicia has been an invaluable source of support as my business & writing coach. My business is more efficiently run, and has grown as a direct result of Alicia’s help.”–Averel Carby, RN All Health Academy
“Alicia-Joy did a fabulous job helping me write my ebook. She even shared ideas for blog articles and emails for my subscribers. I was so pleased with her work. She is pleasant to work with, and I look forward to working with her again.” Pauline Cornish