Package of (4) Pages: $3000 total.
(these can be a combination of sales pages, your about page, home page, mini-manifesto page, other landing page).
*If you’d like to make a payment arrangement/do not have the full amount to pay, contact me here with your offer. When I’m not overbooked, I typically say yes.
This service is for you if…
- You’re a coach, healer, trainer, consultant, or creative.
- You want to sell your products and services online *without* feeling like you’re selling yourself – and your clients – out.
- You’re ready to put your website to work so that your most important pages flow better, sound better, sell better.
After my copy rewrite services, you’ll walk away with:
*Webpages that are in alignment with who you are (not just what you’re selling).
*A core marketing message, tagline (if needed), and bio clips, all of which will be layered throughout your webpages so that your website is cohesive and each page flows with the others.
*Pages that effectively sell your products/services to the people who are the best fit for your business (because everyone is not your ideal customer)
My service isn’t for everyone. You’ll know we’re a fit to working together if you can identify with the following:
You’ve often felt an aversion to online marketing tactics and schemes but weren’t able to pinpoint exactly why it was so off-puting. This is because you’re a codebreaker. And you’ve picked up on the triggering psychology behind most manipulative marketing tactics.
Let’s replace predatory marketing tactics with something else that feels better *and* works to sell your stuff with more truth and grace and less sleaze and manipulation.
The entrepreneurs I work with do not prescribe to the one-size-fits-all plastic model of what fitness, wellness, personal development, happiness, should look like. And so they are not onboard with the mainstream methodology of using shaming and social triggers to market their products. They know there’s another way to sell.
My clients are committed to their own empowerment, as well as that of their clients, and the ripple effect their work can have on the larger community.
I’m Alicia-Joy Pierre, and I’m an unconventional copywriter.
Since, 2012, I’ve written hundreds of webpages, articles, and email campaigns, created 9 journals + published 3 books of my own (and ghostwritten 5 for clients). I’ve also provided writing training, coaching, and copywriting to hundreds of online entrepreneurs.
Here’s what working together will look like
- By clicking here, you’ll schedule your free discovery call. The purpose of the call is for us to decide we’d be a good fit for working together.
- You’ll complete and email the brief questionnaire. This helps me get an idea of who you are and what your business is about.
- If we decide to work together, you then make your payment. Then, I’ll let you know if there’s any more information I need from you. Once I have everything, we establish a kickoff date. On that date, we will have another call to discuss what you need and what I’ll be rewriting for you. After that date, I’ll start rewriting the copy for your webpages.
- No later than 3 days after your kickoff date, I’ll send you a copy snippet. This is a framework for the pages I’m writing for you. This gives you a chance to view- and approve- the tone, voice, style, and general content for the pages. During the whole process, we may decide to jump on a call again as the copy for your website develops.
- After your approval date (there will be no further revisions), I’ll continue writing and send you the final pages (via google docs). You’ll receive this no later than 5 business days from the approval date.
- We’ll relish in delight over your new webpages and you run off to have your sparkling new text copy loaded onto your website.
- The end. (Or maybe the beginning.)
My copywriting methodology
I write copy and marketing messages that do not fit mainstream conventions, which continue to shame, guilt, and trigger marginalized peoples with pressure tactics and imaging that reflects an ideal that we do not match (for example, the ultimate picture of health and fitness is ultra-skinny, forever young and pretty, bubbling with non-stop positivity, and white).
In contrast, my writing connects, uplifts, and informs readers, making it easy for them to make decisions on what to do next, without pressuring, guilting, and shaming them to make buying decisions under psychological manipulation.
Absolutely! This is why we first hop on a discovery call to check if we are a fit for working together.
For example, I choose not to work with clients who promote diet-culture.
*What if someone doesn’t have the full payment amount, but they know they want this service. Do they have any options?
They can contact me and share what they can pay/arrange for this service. When I’m not overbooked, I typically say yes. Closed mouths do not get fed. Ask.
*What if someone doesn’t have a website or any text written?
Unfortunately, they’re not at the stage for my services. I rewrite copy. That means they already need to have the bones of their offer in writing. Then, I can put the skin on it and dress it up for their audience. But, they’ve got to have the skeleton in place for me to work with. I’d encourage them to keep going, and get in touch when/if they need my services.
First we decode, then we rewrite!
P.S. Thank you. For your time. For reading. For codebreaking!